Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys,
I know this is posted so many times as I have read them all and still unable to get spark, have power to coil, power to pt , power to cas can boost spark out of coil. Am pretty sure it's a wiring error and something to do with it not getting its ignition signal to create the spark, and help would be much appreciated as it has been 9 days without hearing her turn over
Cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Do you have fuel?
Check the fuseable links on the battery terminals
Green wires with orange plugs I think
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Do you have fuel?
Check the fuseable links on the battery terminals
Green wires with orange plugs I think
Hey mate have fuel , changed CAS have manage to get spark to high tensions lead if I boost ground to negative but can't get it to spark out of the dizzy , changed dizzy aswell as power transistor
Checked fuseable link just now and it seems to be fine
Thank you for your reply
0 likes
How's your timing? Rotor button worn or cap worn out?
0 likes
Rotor buttons fine just changed cap and rotor button , on ecu what earths the coil?
0 likes