Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

25 Years of HDT DVD 2 Disc Limited Edition

Started by Kylie · 2 May 2017 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KylieArchived member
Hey everyone, I am looking for the 25 Years of HDT DVD 2 Disc Limited Edition that also chronicles the vehicles that were produced after Peter Brock left HDT. If I recall correctly, it was released exclusively through BrockCommodores.com in limited numbers. I have checked with HDT and I have been periodically checking eBay over the years however I haven't been able to find a copy. Does anyone know where I can buy one or would anyone be willing to sell me theirs? Moderators, you can move this to the Wanted - Everything Else section if necessary. Thanks, Mark
0 likes
AJETVLArchived member
Try below link http://www.booktopia.com.au/dvd-movi...710635690.html (http://www.booktopia.com.au/dvd-movies/25-years-of-hdt-special-vehicles/prod9398710635690.html)
0 likes
KylieArchived member
Thanks, but that is the single disc version which I already have. I am looking for the 2 disc version that covers from 1988 onwards.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT