Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Has anyone used a precision 6870 on a rb30 and had goood results?
I'm thinking of going down the precision path as all I read is great things about the gen 2 range as far as peak power at lower rpm is concerned compared to other comparably sized turbos.
0 likes
Hey mate i havent used one yet but done alot of research on the 6870. They look awesome i would go for the .81/.84 split pulse rear cant remember exactly which one of them is the split pulse think it was the .84.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Calais Turbo mobile app
0 likes
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's .84
I saw testing of that exact turbo on a 2jz in a supra and made massive power but come on at a decent rpm and that's when I started thinking about going precision and not Garrett.
0 likes
Yeah exactly right the fact they come on quicker than a garrett and still make huge amounts of power is what i liked.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Calais Turbo mobile app
0 likes
.84 is to small.. for 2.5 l or less ...not point fitting it then...just get a 6466
You need a 1.00 or 1.15 split....to put it on kill
0 likes