Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

4 inch dump pipe v bands

Started by formula3l · 31 Mar 2017 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

formula3lArchived member
Hi guys, I'm in the process of building a 4 inch dump for my vl. Does anyone know where/if I can get a weld on v band flange to go from my t04z to 4 inch pipe? Or will I need to use one to suit 3 inch pipe and use a reducer to go up to 4 inch? Any help appreciated thanks in advance.
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
call these blokes, if they dont have it noone will. http://www.rotomaster.com.au/index.php?
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
Thanks mate I'll give them a try tomorrow.
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
I noticed ENZED sell em
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
ebay
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
Thanks fellas got it all sorted now
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 73 images saved from CT