Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Operation "UGOSLO"

Started by UGOSLO · 28 Mar 2017 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UGOSLOArchived member
Ok, I bit the bullet and got rid of my berlina project car which I found had rust in the pillars. While out browsing the interwebs I came across an add for a mint condition one owner white 86 N/A auto vl executive wagon, with mint cerulean(?) interior, the owner sold it because he was getting to old to drive. Car still has mi. So descided to start a new project. Current status: - 266*** ks on it. - motor is good, leak down test at 90psi was good, the lowest being 85psi. - transmission seems to be in good nic so it's a good base to start with. - drum rear end - mint interior - drives beautiful but road worthy was done dodge so have a few things to do. Future mods: As I had started a project car previously I have accrued a few parts, like a half built forged motor. Few turbo bits here and there, turbo diff etc. So the plan is to turbo it whilst still remaining my daily. And see where I go with it as I'm driving it. Eventually it will get the forged motor and all the other bits, but for now is a slow project to do on the weekends. Not to good with photos so bare with me. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Looks neat mate, great base to start with!
0 likes
philbyArchived member
Fark Looks Mint!
0 likes
350statoArchived member
Damn that looks good, don't find them like that much any more!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT