Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Possible VL Calais LE?

Started by VL-EXEC · 24 Mar 2017 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VL-EXECArchived member
I've come across a VL Calais and I think it may be a Calais LE just trying to confirm... I'm guessing it should have a HDT tag on the firewall? I currently only have the details from the main ID Plate atm. It's a 333 Pack Nov 87 Paint Code is 1J032-D which is Alibaster White - which is not a colour in the VL range? Trim code is 23I Cerulean which is a 1986 only trim colour, yet this is a Nov 87? Had the obvious stuff like wheels, steering wheel, grill, lip spoiler etc? If so how much more are these worth?
0 likes
SammyvlArchived member
I could be wrong but I'm sure the le where 6 cyl and 333 pack means v8.. if there where pics could be able to tell you more. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
0 likes
VL-EXECArchived member
No they came out in V8
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT