Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Lsa into vl calais

Started by Tksiko83 · 14 Mar 2017 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Tksiko83Archived member
Hey guys I finally got a roller calais pick it up tomorrow now can I legally put a lsa into it in qld even under club rego
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
That's pretty sweet! Who does the engineering up there for that? I wouldn't mind mine all engineered one day
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Think you misread it Morgz, hes asking if he CAN get it engineered.. I think he'll struggle
0 likes
Tksiko83Archived member
Yer bro was asking?
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve [View Post] Think you misread it Morgz, hes asking if he CAN get it engineered.. I think he'll struggle Yep, your right! Yeah I was keen to know because I couldn't get it done through anyone I know. I might be able to do a stock LS1 - that's about it. There's a guy on another forum which has a 454 LSX engineered in his VR SS - not sure how he got it through with power to weight.
0 likes
Tksiko83Archived member
Morgz so would I be better off get it done with a cheap ls1 get it mod plated and rego on it, then drop the lsa in it
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Yeah I think so. It's a bit of a pain in that if the cop takes photo's you might be asked to explain the two different engines - but I don't see any other way around it. That's all I'll be doing anyway.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today34

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 236 images saved from CT