Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Yes the topic has been thrashed a million times over, in the past though..
The glory days of VL turbos are gone, there used to be so many workshops to choose from for tuning your VLT. Alot of have closed down or relocate in the past 8 years. .It's been a while since I've needed someone to work on my car,
Who is still a around? A trusted workshop I can bring my Calais turbo to in Melbourne, northern suburbs?.
Need my haltech ecu looked at/ tuned, amongst some other things.
Cheers.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Jspec mus
Lmao, The dose kings
Decided to bring the car to Louie's performance, hopefully all goes well.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I've used Ben D'annello a few times now for tuning and can't speak more highly of his work. Located Hallam but worth the drive.
0 likes
quickbitz stickz is a awesome tuner
0 likes
louie is good with haltech, so are tunnelvision
0 likes
there's only one place in Melbourne and thats D'Annello Performance.
0 likes
I'd be taking my car to JPC, D'Annello or Initial D
0 likes
All the guys mentioned above are the current hotness, for any new players reading.
0 likes
22-04-17, 22:47 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl
[View Post]
quickbitz stickz is a awesome tuner
leans on the engines hard though from what I've heard - good results, but depends what u have invested in the engine and how badly u want the big numbers.
0 likes
09-05-17, 20:49 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgz
[View Post]
leans on the engines hard though from what I've heard - good results, but depends what u have invested in the engine and how badly u want the big numbers.
My bottom end cost me $50 so not fussed haha
0 likes
26-05-17, 17:42 GMT+10#14 Honestly..maatouk is the only one id be taking it too, he does go down to melbourne too i think..
0 likes