Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

FS: 90L Tank - Live Axle

Started by TheChad · 7 Mar 2017 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TheChadArchived member
I bought this for my car which I have now sold. -90L VN fuel tank (live axle, believe it's a bolt in). -2 x straps for bolt in to VL -sender unit -Filler neck Tank is in good condition, taken from running car that went to fuel cell. I haven't used or installed personally. $550 firm Pickup only from Perth metro area. [phone removed], text me.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cann...vp-/1141832946 (https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cannington/oil-coolant-liquids/holden-vn-ss-90l-fuel-tank-live-axle-vb-vl-vn-vp-/1141832946)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT