Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - VIC] Factory Asteroid Silver Calais ($Up to $20k)

Started by gmh-086 · 5 Mar 2017 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

gmh-086Archived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount Up to $20k Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? Factory Asteroid Silver Calais Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Unsure Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Hi I know its a long shot but still worth a crack... I'm chasing a factory asteroid silver(single tone) Calais with Factory Blue interior. I'm not bothered on condition of the car more concerned about the combination. I'm willing to spend up to $20k for the right example. My number is [phone removed] Thanks Dave
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Genuine turbo mate? Or are you happy to buy an n/a or 8 she'll too?
0 likes
gmh-086Archived member
Oh yes I should have mentioned that. Not fussed on Factory engine specs at all.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
There's an asteroid silver Calais on gumtree but with grey trim if you get desperate! All the best with the search mate
0 likes
VLC-03TArchived member
i just listed my vl for EOI on gumtree, silver with blue interior, not genuine calais but has every option, is genuine 5 speed turbo though
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 13 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today15

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 69 images saved from CT