Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Wanted: Calais rear eyebrows

Started by kalais6 · 1 Mar 2017 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

kalais6Archived member
G'day guys, as the title says I'm chasing a set or at the very least the right hand side rear eye brow so if anyone can help out it'd be appreciated.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/262872094607 Seems like a good deal, considering what some people ask.
0 likes
kalais6Archived member
Cheers mate I hadn't seen them so I've just bought that set
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT