Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Tracking down my old VL TURBO

Started by VLTURBOOS · 28 Feb 2017 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLTURBOOSArchived member
Hi Guys and Girls , I used to be a member on here many years ago when you still saw VL's driven around everyday. I sold my VL Turbo in 2009 and miss that car so much. Purchased in 2001 I spent countless hours ,blood sweat snd tears doing it up over a 7 year period finishing with a tune by the one and only Bresciani himself. I sold the car not long after and the last I ever saw of It was a listing on carpoint a year later with the poor car sitting in a paddock in the Adelaide Hills somewhere being re-sold. Wondering if anyone can help if they know if it has been looked aftef or stripped (hopefully not) Thanks in advance for any info.I have pics from start to finish with everything done to the car as proof. Here are some pics.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLTURBOOSArchived member
Hoping someone has seen my old VL around. Just a snapshot of work done to it. T3 Garett HI FLOW Turbo Bosch indy blue injectors Bosch 044 pump Surge tank Malpassi rising rate fuel regulator Ice ignition leads Catch can Large front mount Mandrel bend exhaust system Interior was all re-done in blue velour original GM fabric VS Speaker pods A lot of NOS parts I chased up from rare spares and swap meets. VT International wheels.
0 likes
vltnitronArchived member
can't say I've noticed it around the adelaide car scene mate, but you never know..
0 likes
VLTURBOOSArchived member
Thanks for the reply mate appreciate it.�� I know it's probably not the best thing coming on a forum after I have been off it for about 9 years and expecting to track down my old car. Thanks to all that viewed the page. I'll try the VIC page...
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
I don't think I've seen it either. I have seen a couple advertised over the years that are similar (no rear windscreen sticker).
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT