Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Cleaning up! Cheap or free. Take a look

Started by adrian-85 · 27 Feb 2017 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

adrian-85Archived member
Hey everyone. I have a fair bit of parts that I will not need and have no use for. Things like clutch fans, distributors, alternators, starters, air flow meters, have a few heads, some clusters, adjustable panhard rods, still have a couple crappy parts cars and more I've missed. Prices will be cheap or free, as I want things gone to people who will use them rather than the tip. Best contact, please just pick up the phone and ring me [phone removed] Located Melton Vic, or always happy to freight.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT