Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Wanted

Started by VLWAGONIT · 24 Feb 2017 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLWAGONITArchived member
G'day, I'm after some parts for my VL because no project is ever complete. Vl manual steering rack with intermediate shaft Bosch 044 600x300x60/75mm intercooler with 3" end tanks 50mm/60mm waste gate electronic (preferably dual stage) boost controller plumb back blow off valve Large(ish) efi fuel regulator (of a reputable brand) Will add to the list when I think of more crap I need Cheers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT