Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Vl calais standard rear speakers

Started by bigK · 15 Feb 2017 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bigKArchived member
Hi guys, I haven't been able to find anything on the net. I'm wanting to know what the standard Vl Calais rear speaker grills look like- does anyone have a picture? Thanks
0 likes
GMHVLCTArchived member
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NOS-VK-VL...-/322257772816 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NOS-VK-VL-CALAIS-REAR-SPEAKER-GRILL-GRILLE-HOLDEN-GMH-TURBO-HDT-BROCK-HOLDEN-GM-/322257772816)
0 likes
bigKArchived member
Thanks mate, I'm not sure vk and Vl were the same though. Have you seen these in the Vl calais?
0 likes
GMHVLCTArchived member
I'm not sure about VK models but they're definitely VL Calais rear speaker grills.
0 likes
bigKArchived member
Perfect- appreciate your help mate Thanks
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,219 threads and 20,502 posts saved from CT