Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
need some help boys interested to know what are peoples experiences with ams or eboost controllers and what is the easier to use for different boost settings
for either road speed and off the transbrake
and what is the best one
thanx
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I can only comment on the eboost2 - wasn't too bad for a two-step, I was able to hold 15psi by RPM on the brake reliably. I never switched boost settings with it.
AMS is better for racing though from what I understand.
0 likes
yeah seems thats the way to go morgz might get ams 2000 in the future
0 likes
Pretty sure the better AMS's do boost by speed too... which is great for drag racing, and identifying wheel spin.
0 likes
yeah im pretty sure you can do it with the ams 2000 defiantly worth the money if thats the sort of things you want to manage just wanted to see what vl guys have used seem most go with the eboost2 guess not alot have used the ams tbh
there are so many things from the states that not alot have tested with vl's
0 likes
ams 2000 does boost by speed
you can get a module to make a eboost2 do it
0 likes
People ask a lot for second hand eboost2s too.. like near new prices.
0 likes