Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Vt conversion in wb won't start.

Started by Wbeighty · 20 Jan 2017 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

WbeightyArchived member
Hi guys. Hope I'm posting in the right section. I've used this site a lot as a guest but this is my first time posting. I have put a vt 304 into my wb ute and it won't start since I installed it. I'm running out of things to try and need some suggestions. I have spark. I have positive power to one side on the injectors when the ignition is on. When I crank the motor over I have a noid light pulse. The car starts if I spray aero start. The spark plugs are dry but I hear the fuel pump prime when I turn the ignition on. . The fuel pump was a brand new goss 173. Are the injectors blocked? What have I missed. .. Thanks in advance
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT