Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys
Can anyone give me some info on the nissan 67s motor like specs, what they came out of, where they were made and for what purpose. How can I find tge the history of obe of these motors. Can the engine number give me anything and where can I look to find out more?
A lot of questions yes but if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.
Thanks
---------- Post added 09-01-17 at 23:29 ----------
My Block has RB30 and 67S stamped on it.
Engine number is D����4A with a 5 code on the VIN.
Has oil and water holes plugged on the side of the block also has drain plugs.
Has allowance for tensioner as well.
0 likes
Nobody????
I thought this was the place where I could find the nfo i needed...
Obviously not..
---------- Post added 12-01-17 at 13:07 ----------
As far as I know the block is n r31 series 2.
Engine number starts with 0 not D and it ends in A
0 likes
If came from r31 would be series 2 with oil and water Bungs in block as for specs man look up anything about them and u will be able to find it google is ur friend
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
0 likes
The nizmo67 blocks where a run of 500 special blocks homologated
For cruising down chapel st in the mid to late 90s
Thats all i know
Cheers
Darren
0 likes