Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS - RB30DET and Auto

Started by mfcactus1 · 19 Dec 2016 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mfcactus1Archived member
RB30DET - $7,000ono CP Pistons, Spool Rods @ 8.5:1 Turbo Block Fresh crank, balanced etc. ACL Race Bearings - standard size RB25DET S2 Head Tomei poncams (measured at 262) Adjustable cam gear light port + polish GReddy Copy Plenum + 80mm TB Billet fuel rail, 550cc injectors + fittings 6 Boost GT35R - TS, .82r ITS 45mm Ext Gate Stainless lines + high temp lines JATCO 4 Speed - $2,000ono KEAS Built 800hp+ Full Manual Valve Body 4,000rpm Stall SV Autos Engine has less than 10,000kms. Have receipts somewhere, but can get engine builder to provide details and I have plenty of pics on phone. Auto has approx 20,000kms. Still in excellent condition. Is in car and running, can send videos etc. or you are welcome to inspect. Located in Perth. Contact me via PM or [email removed]
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
Pm / email sent
0 likes
deenoArchived member
Hey mate any more info on the auto? I never knew 4 speeds could be built to handle that much power.
0 likes
mfcactus1Archived member
I'd have to call up All-Fast to get specifics on autos as I don't know a hell of a lot about them. I probably should have been more specific - I think it is the RE401A from the R33, so its three speed with over-drive. Box was built by the man himself in All-Fast's workshop (think his name is Paul, was a couple years back) while he was in WA for a drag meet. Has handled by RB with ease.
0 likes
Mvs562Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mfcactus1 [View Post] I'd have to call up All-Fast to get specifics on autos as I don't know a hell of a lot about them. I probably should have been more specific - I think it is the RE401A from the R33, so its three speed with over-drive. Box was built by the man himself in All-Fast's workshop (think his name is Paul, was a couple years back) while he was in WA for a drag meet. Has handled by RB with ease. Is this in perth?
0 likes
mfcactus1Archived member
Yes.
0 likes
Mvs562Archived member
The gearbox still available, any chance to come check it out
0 likes
GMH-JCArchived member
What ecu are you running
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 16 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today18

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 78 images saved from CT