Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

[pannic]

Started by Katsa · 2 Dec 2016 · 15 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KatsaArchived member
Long stretch here but I'm hoping a vlt enthusiast from way back when has a hard drive with pics somewhere of PANNIC. I'm specifically after engine bay pics and interior pics. Also specs/info on it from its 8.97@154 days. Did street Commodores ever do an article on it? For such an icon I struggle to have ever found much info on it and only ever seen half an engine bay pic. Interesting to see where it is today! Post away lads
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
**** knows But it was in drag magazine issue 9 I have a copy here cheers darren
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Darren don't hold out mate can you post a pic of the cover so I can try track it down hahaha
0 likes
RB-30-ETArchived member
I am sure it was on cover of zoom way back
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
Yeh it was...i have that copy aswell. Zoom..issue 84.. cheers darren
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB-30-ET [View Post] I am sure it was on cover of zoom way back Pic of the bay?
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
so far cant find eng/interior but here you go. i remember being at calder when it ran the 8.96 that night, fk it was epic
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
not sure if this is the bay or not... edit: im pretty convinced it is the headlight/air inlet looks familiar
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
That's the one Cam great collection of pics mate thanks a lot, great quality pic too!! Thanks again Darren for the pics of the magazine articles too! Appreciate it guys
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Guys has anyone got a nizpro/Bresciani plenum with the logo machined off for sale? Same as the one above?
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] Guys has anyone got a nizpro/Bresciani plenum with the logo machined off for sale? Same as the one above? Man I have been keeping my eyes peeled for about a year now. One was for sale (nizpro) on Facebook about 2 months ago, bloke wanted 1600 I laughed my fcuking ass off. I want one for looks, but damn I ain't paying that. Would rather a JD Plenum. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Are those Nizpro or Bresciani plenums any good in comparison with whats on the market today, like the Plazmaman or a CPC?
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Skinkis [View Post] Are those Nizpro or Bresciani plenums any good in comparison with whats on the market today, like the Plazmaman or a CPC? Not really, the Nizpro ones didn't flow well - however the Bresciani version was an improvement. I remember seeing a Nizpro one on the flow bench, and it took a fair bit of re-working by SPP to get it flowing the way it should. The Nizpro ones are a nice collectable item, but for the money there is a LOT better out there.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Ye just love the look though lol
0 likes
John boyArchived member
The CPC manifolds certainly look great , does anyone know how they compare flow wise
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgz [View Post] Not really, the Nizpro ones didn't flow well - however the Bresciani version was an improvement. I remember seeing a Nizpro one on the flow bench, and it took a fair bit of re-working by SPP to get it flowing the way it should. The Nizpro ones are a nice collectable item, but for the money there is a LOT better out there. That's interesting, I always thought the Bresciani was the same as the Nizpro, just with their name on the top, wasn't aware that they actually made any changes internally to the manifold.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT