01-12-16, 16:25 GMT+10#1
Hey boys up sale is my Grey Calais Series 1 interior.
Looking to get around $600 - higher or lower offer will be considered might need this to sell or i can keep it. Would honestly love to keep the door cards and sell the rest. Rear seat is more comfy than anything I've sat in.
Parts Include:
Two Front Seats with headrests.
Four Door Cards
And complete back seat with no head rests no black plugs that hold them
I have photoes and its advertise previously on Gumtree - view the ad click here (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/epping/auto-body-parts/vl-calais-grey-interior-series-1/1131102522)
I am pretty set on selling them locally. Meet the buyer in person, cash payment and the transaction is complete.
I've seen this interior sell for over a thousand recently in mint condition. Mine is roughly 8/10 - Door cards mint but never been cleaned. Back seat has sun damage, drivers seat has a little rip int he usual spot and both front seats have mini ciggie burns from previous owner 61 year old lady.
Location: North Melbourne Suburbs Epping, Thomastown, Bundoora.
Tim - [phone removed]. Can respond to texts at 12pm and talk after 5pm.
Thanks.
0 likes
