Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

1d008-d bt1 register

Started by calaist5 · 13 Nov 2016 · 16 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

calaist5Archived member
Contained within this thread is Month/ Year cars that I have verified with compliance plates freely available via the internet and that have been sent to me. I do have more that have been advertised, however with no compliance plates. I will not disclose any of the data I have with anyone other than (please read below) the Month/ Year that I will update on here in the top post. AMENDMENT ( I will be sharing data with Craig (Vltwhite1). This will help to add more to this list. If any one has a problem, please pm here or email. I will be contacting those who have already provided there plate or broadcast sheet. Please feel free to send compliance plates or broadcast sheets of 1D008-D BT1 TURBO only (LW5) MX7/ MS1 cars to [email removed] AUG 86 x3 NOV 86 x1 DEC 86 x2 FEB 87 x4 MAR 87 x4 APR 87 x3 MAY 87 x1 JUN 87 x3 SEP 87 x5 OCT 87 x3 NOV 87 x3 JAN 88 x1 FEB 88 x1 MAY 88 x7 JUL 88 x5 SEP 88 x3
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Found another today here on calaisturbo and updated March 87
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
There's a lv2 1d008 bt1 on Facebook at the moment, rare as rocking horse sh1t I know you only want LW5 but just throwing it out there
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] There's a lv2 1d008 bt1 on Facebook at the moment, rare as rocking horse sh1t I know you only want LW5 but just throwing it out there Thanks for that. Sounds cool. Please send an image to the above email address and I'll add it to the bottom of the list.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Updated today Added another May 88 Up to 26 cars
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Updated today Added Nov 87 Count = 27
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Count = 26 (Reason - I doubled up one on my list) STAY TUNED, more to come and add to this list soon. ALSO made amendment to the 1st post (please read - re: Vltwhite1)
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
BIG UPDATE Total count = 38 More to come (just waiting on confirmation from another member). Also thank you to the other member that contributed over a dozen.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added July 88 Total count = 39
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added Mar 87 Count = 40 One more to come hopefully (waiting on permission).
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added Sep 87 Count = 41
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added Feb 87 x 2 cars Count = 43 Thank you to the member that sent these in.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added May 88 car Count = 44 ---------- Post added 22-08-17 at 16:53 ---------- Added July 88 Car Added June 87 Car Count = 46
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added SEP 88 car Count = 47
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added May 88 car today (thanks DeanoVlct) Total count = 48 official
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Anything for you daveo my main man
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Added another car (May 88) Total count 49 officially (unconfirmed 50).
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT