Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

VK Brock Group A

Started by VL-EXEC · 4 Nov 2016 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VL-EXECArchived member
I'm looking at a VK Brock with a friend of mine, is there anything specific to check? Just want to confirm its 100% genuine obviously and I'm sure there would be some specific things to check out? I was also told that the inside of the boot is black which is apparently how the very early numbers came out (first 10) the later ones were than painted blue, can anyone confirm?
0 likes
REALISTArchived member
There's plenty to check VIN, Chassis, Body and Engine Number all need to match the HDT build number and the HDT records. The black paint in the boot sounds like nonsense.
0 likes
VL-EXECArchived member
Actually I had it confirmed that up to mid 1985 all the boots were painted black on the inside, unfortunately the sale fell through and the owner has decided to keep the car
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT