Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Injector upgrade / Fuel pressure

Started by mister.x · 13 Oct 2016 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mister.xArchived member
I'm upgrading to 440cc gtr injectors. Do I run: A) the standard fpr (Gregorys has the vl base fuel pressure at 250kpa or approx 36psi) B) gtr fpr/aftermarket adjustable (GTR from what I can see is 43psi) to match the injectors. Thanks
0 likes
ajayArchived member
Put the 440's in mine with a nistune and it's happily running on 15lb with the standard regulator. Tuned by Jim down at CRD in Rydalmere.
0 likes
mister.xArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ajay [View Post] Put the 440's in mine with a nistune and it's happily running on 15lb with the standard regulator. Tuned by Jim down at CRD in Rydalmere. Cheers. Might just keep it stock for now too, can always wind it up later if I need.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT