Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] voodoo blue ve ss ute 2009 ($18500 ono)

Started by SSNPEM · 25 Sept 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SSNPEMArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 18500 ono Open to Swap? Maybe State VIC Short Description for title? voodoo blue ve ss ute 2009 Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Hi all up for sale is my 2009 Holden my09.5 ss ute. Great condition car gets washed weekly and serviced every 5 thousand kilometres. Has low kilometres for its age with 125xxx on the clock. I am the second owner I've had it for about 4 years now great car to drive very smooth comfortable and quite it does have a full exhaust that consists of 4 into 1 extractors and an xforce catback witch sounds great also has a capa otr. There are a few little marks around the car as used it for my work car for about 6 months great car to tow with. I brought a little work truck now so now it just sits at home only gets driven on the weekends if I'm not working. Car is also lowered on sslhd kingsprings sits at a nice legal height. I've had the diff centre changed to a rts tru TRAC still with standard 3.46 gears. for any info and photos sms me on [phone removed]
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved