Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

xr6 3540 turbo right housing size

Started by boost30 · 18 Sept 2016 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

boost30Archived member
Hello everyone first time posting I couldn't find much on this, I was just wanting to know if anyone runs a xr6 turbo 3540 with a 0.63 rear housing? Wether it will be to restrictive? And what they r like?
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
.82 is perfect for rb30
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by boost30 [View Post] Hello everyone first time posting I couldn't find much on this, I was just wanting to know if anyone runs a xr6 turbo 3540 with a 0.63 rear housing? Wether it will be to restrictive? And what they r like? My car was using a .63 very responsive and it wasn't restrictive at all.
0 likes
boost30Archived member
Thanks, ok cause I've got one with with a 0.63 what was your setup and how much power were u making?
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
That turbo on a standard turbo manifold forged motor etc on e85 made 490rwkw
0 likes
boost30Archived member
Alastir one more question where u running a oil restrictor in the high pressure line for the turbo? Cheers
0 likes
AlastairArchived member
No I was not
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT