13-09-16, 22:55 GMT+10#1
Hi,
got a couple of questions on what you guys use in your cars and what works..
1. looking to finally get my car tuned but have been told i need a AFM to do this as the original just won't work for tuning. I'm going for a nistune setup so nothing too major, what is a good substitute at a reasonable price?
2. Ive been having issues with my fuel pump setup, I currently have a Walbro GSS34 in tank and a bosch 044 external however, the walbro is failing as it overheats and stops working after about 20 minutes of driving (I think this is also causing some surging issues i have been having)
I was thinking about just putting a standard lift pump in and keeping the bosch044 as the external.. thoughts on this?
I'm not hunting huge numbers with this car but would like it to be reliable and a smooth drive.
any advice/help with this would be great.
Cheers
0 likes
