Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VL turbo hoses

Started by mister.x · 13 Sept 2016 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mister.xArchived member
After spending some hours fapping to the bay of HVL088 http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=225700 I have decided to revisit my everlasting turbo project. I have all the original manifolds, turbo, cross over pipe. But most of the rubber hoses and fittings have either been taken off at some previous stage or just aged. Is there any kits that anyone knows of or can recommend a shop that would carry this sort of thing. Would like to keep it all original looking. Cheers
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
Gates have a kit can get it off eBay. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...alID=EB AY-AU (http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191586866712&globalID=EBAY-AU)
0 likes
mister.xArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by formula3l [View Post] Gates have a kit can get it off eBay. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...alID=EB AY-AU (http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191586866712&globalID=EBAY-AU) Thanks, I did see a few on ebay but Im still not 100% its got the intake hoses, they advertise them as radiator but I guess its a good start. Thanks
0 likes
CurlyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mister.x [View Post] Thanks, I did see a few on ebay but Im still not 100% its got the intake hoses, they advertise them as radiator but I guess its a good start. Thanks the linked pack is just radiator hoses. air hose can be sourced from auto stores - just take samples or measure required diameter and they sell by the meter.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 73 images saved from CT