Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

VQ Stato Manual Conversion

Started by Burnie · 6 Sept 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BurnieArchived member
There was a thread here ages ago about converting VQ statesman to manual. I have a VR SS (good engine but front end destroyed when hit tree) and VQ Statesman (dodgy engine) and am planning to swap entire engine/gear box from SS to Statesman. In regards centre console, the old thread said something about needing commodore centre console. I assume I can just use the VR SS one . Any advice greatly appreciated. THanks all
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT