Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Replacing strut rubber

Started by HTURBO · 3 Sept 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

HTURBOArchived member
Hi everyone. Long time since my last post but I've just recently encountered a problem with my strut top rubber. It's trying to push it's way out as seen in this photo. Just need some advice on the best way to replace it. I'm going to buy a replacement part but unsure if I should replace the strut with a original part or go nolathane which means replacing both strut tops. Need a hand or guide on placing the mounts. Thanks. https://imageshack.com/i/poABLYymj http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8631/ABLYym.jpg
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT