Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
VL stainless steel 2'5" to 2" near turbo just been powder coated with intercooler both have never been used, is to suit low mount with standard inlet manifold.
$600ono
Msg for pics as I'm having trouble putting pics up on here
Located Mildura Victoria
0 likes
Any pictures mate? And are you willing to post
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexy
[View Post]
Any pictures mate? And are you willing to post
Sure mate can post at your own expense inbox me your number and I can send photos for ya
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee08
[View Post]
Sure mate can post at your own expense inbox me your number and I can send photos for ya
Done and done.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.