Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Eoi

Started by Pistol · 26 July 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PistolArchived member
Hey all, out of curiosity, just wondering if anyone would be interested in a v8 swap, or outright purchase of the following gear:- Genuine (A8) RB30et, done around 40 thousand k's since rebuild(standard spec), no cold or hot side attached, massive turbo (un-used), turbo 5spd gearbox, stage 2 jpc cam with valve springs to suit (all still in box) arp head studs, standard turbo ecu (manual-3tm), forward facing intake manifold with xf throttle body, high mount stainless exhaust manifold, msd ignition, dump pipe, 6x 80lb 880cc injectors (never used), heaps of spare parts. I've probably forgotten some things, I'll list anything I've forgotten, as I remember them. Inbox me with any offers. Cheers, and remember, it's an Expression Of Interest.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today14

16,740 threads, 167,598 posts and 1,894 images saved from CT

48.9% of indexed threads saved