Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Hutning for VL Calais Bootlid Mould

Started by Tim747 · 22 July 2016 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Tim747Archived member
After a spare/replacement Calais Bootlid Mould - Vic I've called heaps of wrekcers in Melbourne. Their answers were just sold one and someone just stole one recently.
0 likes
RARE88Archived member
I got outbid on EvilBay for a NOS one last week at $1900!!!!
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
$1900 ppffttt
0 likes
200seriesArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] $1900 ppffttt ^^^ dunno where that number came from !
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
That one went up to $1960 roughly, then the auction was cancelled. A second hand one went for $700 a few days later. Glad I kept all mine.
0 likes
ripav8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Tim747 [View Post] After a spare/replacement Calais Bootlid Mould - Vic I've called heaps of wrekcers in Melbourne. Their answers were just sold one and someone just stole one recently. Hi mate I have a second hand one I'll let go for 500 if there going for that price it's in great condition. [phone removed]
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Lol f+#% me drunk
0 likes
Tim747Archived member
Well after ringing up some wreckers after work on friday I found one without the chrome trim and holden badge for $10. Will reuse my chrome trim and needs a repaint. Can't argue with a bargain. SO............pretty unsure if I'll ever pay that much but thanks boys. People shouldn't get sucked into paying so much for VL bits when theres plenty of stuff out there just gotta be patient.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Couldn't have said it better Tim
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT