Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi,
just looking for some VL seat adjusters.
anyone have?
---------- Post added 17-07-16 at 15:08 ----------
bump??
0 likes
lumbar or back rest recline?
series 1 or 2 style?
colour?
i have some black s2 style recliners atm and i recon i have a few height adjusters around black or grey. I may also have some lumbars in grey.
---------- Post added 18-07-16 at 16:57 ----------
oh and i have lumbars in black aswell just remembered a set of seats at dads farm.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
lumbar or back rest recline?
series 1 or 2 style?
colour?
i have some black s2 style recliners atm and i recon i have a few height adjusters around black or grey. I may also have some lumbars in grey.
---------- Post added 18-07-16 at 16:57 ----------
oh and i have lumbars in black aswell just remembered a set of seats at dads farm.
I am just after the levers from the bottom to slide the seat, so you can move forward and back if that makes sense.
S2 seats, need one for passenger and one for drivers side
0 likes
ahhh i recon those are same same s1 and 2.
I definately have a set in east melb with clips if youd like em. $20
[phone removed] im home on saturday and sunday.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.