Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

New Koni Red shocks, WTF item..

Started by 350stato · 28 June 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

350statoArchived member
Ok so I have just bought some new Koni red shocks for the VL, I'm not sure I understand how these work, not in terms of adjustment, I can do that, but why do they compress super easy, and stay compressed? They do not push back out what so ever like every other bloody shock I've ever seen, Are mine faulty? Am I doing it wrong? Have I always been mislead, was your lunch nice? what witchcraft is this?? how do they work? this is the shock compressed and it just stay's there... WTF? ---------- Post added 28-06-16 at 20:39 ---------- Just answered my own question, these are Hydraulic shocks, not gas, better suited for the older car, for anyone else who was wondering[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"] Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,660 threads, 77,473 posts and 959 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved