Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - TAS] Factory Vl Turbo - prefer Berlina ($15000)

Started by doctordan · 15 May 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

doctordanArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount 15000 Open to Swap? No State TAS Short Description for title? Factory Vl Turbo - prefer Berlina Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? AUTO Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed] Description Hi everyone. I'm looking out (like most of the population it seems!) for a factory VL Turbo. Ideally I'm after a Berlina Auto with electric windows but would also consider an Executive. Condition isn't super important provided the price reflects this... Restorable or immaculate is fine. I have 15k max at this stage and can look at most states in Australia. Feel free to PM or email me with any details and I'll reply asap.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT