Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 1500
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? a9y Calais wagon VL na auto non tur
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? Avl00000000001
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description VL Calais a9y
read the advert before you ring and check photos
1500 not neg
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/322090032328?
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shepp...bo-/1111513930 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shepparton-3630/cars-vans-utes/1988-holden-calais-wagon-vl-a9y-non-turbo-/1111513930)
0 likes
I am still interested if you ever end up travelling to NSW and we can work out a deal on transport.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LOACH*
[View Post]
I am still interested if you ever end up travelling to NSW and we can work out a deal on transport.
Hey there Mate, this is Mitch's Dad. He is offline at the moment but told me to tell you to give him a ring. He is on.... [phone removed]. I am going to Canberra today week and we have our own car trailer. Give him a chat and discuss
regards
Peter
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.