Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Northern nats

Started by dougall83 · 13 Apr 2016 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

dougall83Archived member
Anyone from the north making there way up to Mareeba for the new north nats I'm taking the Calais entering drags
0 likes
7URBOArchived member
I'm from cairns , an not sure how many local lads are taking cars , I'd say the cops are going to wreck it they've smashed the place the first 2 meets
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
True ***n grubs, I will b taking mine on a flat bed but for the local boys that sux
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 72 images saved from CT