Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
From what ive gathered the size of the banjo bolt that goes into the turbo (coolant) could ether be a 16mm or a 18mm bolt, any info would be greatly aperated
here is a photo of it
(http://s434.photobucket.com/user/wizza465/media/IMG_0377_zpsxri2xx5d.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Am I missing something? That's your wastegate hose buddy!
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Am I missing something? That's your wastegate hose buddy!
I know it isnt a photo of the water or oil in or return thats just a photo of the turbo i have as i dont have any other photos Will have to sus it out tomorrow as ill be at the car tommorow
---------- Post added 15-04-16 at 19:43 ----------
Pretty sure this is what I'm looking for
Oil feed: M12 x1.25
Water feeds: M18 x 1.5
dash 4 oil feeding hose.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes