Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

LS1 coils on RB30

Started by Skinkis · 6 Apr 2016 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SkinkisArchived member
Hi guys, Just wondering where people have mounted their coils on their RB's? I am currently doing an Ecu swap, and intend on running 6 individual LS1 coils, however I am struggling to come up with a decent place to mount them where they won't look too out of place. I've seen that Spec2D make a universal bracket to hold 6 coils, but that's about all I've found. Keen for some ideas, or even better, some photos of how you guys have solved the issue. cheers.
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
quikbitz also make a bracket to hold 6 coils
0 likes
Chrisko25Archived member
i've seen them mounted behind firewall in the same area as the wiper motor. you can also buy a cover off ebay to cover that area and keep it tidy.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today85

6,704 threads, 44,690 posts and 646 images saved from CT

19.6% of indexed threads saved