Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

What are the most common engine upgrades

Started by joshm_101 · 11 Mar 2016 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

joshm_101Archived member
Hey I am interested in buying a VL with an aftermarket turbo and modding the RB30ET Engine. What do you guys suggest for spending around 10g on the motor. is it worth it? or do I go with a standard LS3 engine? thanks
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Matteeeeeeee, do I search fella been covered heapsssssss
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...modificati on (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=185930&highlight=basic+modification)
0 likes
joshm_101Archived member
ahh ok sorry. thanks for the thread info
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
BTW I have a LS2 Clubby at home & a VL turbo. I'd rather drive a turbo aspirated engine. More fun than a V8.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT