Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

My poo brown vc

Started by V8_vp · 27 Feb 2016 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

V8_vpArchived member
Hey all I've been trawling these forums for a while now, gaining knowledge and putting it into practice while I can, so while my car is off the road I thought I'd take the opportunity to chuck some pics up of my pride and joy She's a 1981 vc commodore with a 5l 308 4 speed m21 It's relatively stock, it's got a mild cam and bigger heads, and an upgraded ignition cool, that's about it really Right now she's off the road while I put a brand new fuel system in it. Got a 105 litre drop tank made. Every time I gave it a boot before I would suck whatever 35 year old **** that was in the tank, up through the carby and motor After that's done I have a new alloy radiator, pacemaker headers, an edelbrock air cleaner and a few other bits and pieces to go in Hope you enjoy Cheers guys Dan... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Not bad dude, Id buy that if it was cheap
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Very tidy Looks like the same colour as my Grandad's old VB, used to drive to school in it
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT