Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Deep dish Vl Calais rims

Started by AMGEXPORT · 20 Feb 2016 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AMGEXPORTArchived member
Hi all, I saw a post on here somewhere, that a member posted some genuine Vl Calais rims that had been dished ? Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can see some photos of this or a contact of someone who does this to these rims ? Thanks JD
0 likes
GenieeArchived member
I recall a bunch of guys were doing a big order of standard calais rims that had been analysed and upsized to 20" but not sure about the dish.... kinda like how those 20" walky wheels were done.... (prob not an answer to your Q but thought you might like to know)
0 likes
AMGEXPORTArchived member
Cheers geniee I'd love to see the Calais rims in 20" would like wild I reckon. Thx for your reply mate !
0 likes
GenieeArchived member
Im sure i saw it on here, but i might have been confused anyway, on the walky wheels FB page, they have 19's http://www.walky.com.au/index.php?ro...tegory&path=59 (http://www.walky.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=59)
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
The deep dish 15'' Calais wheels are different to the 19'' ones, two different companies doing them. Which ones are you after?
0 likes
AMGEXPORTArchived member
Hi 3lturbo, I'm After the deep dish 15" Calais wheels mate, a link or company details would be great. Cheers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today14

16,753 threads, 167,927 posts and 1,896 images saved from CT

48.9% of indexed threads saved