Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

(Wtb Vic)Vl turbo or vl v8 wanted upto $15k

Started by festa1234 · 1 Jan 2016 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

festa1234Archived member
Wanting a nice vl turbo or v8 prefer Calais but will take a look at most, text me pics on [phone removed] and I will get back asap as I work shift work and might not always reply straight away, doesn't have to be lots of power can be stock just after a nice weekend cruiser that I can throw the kids in and drive
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,609 threads, 76,826 posts and 951 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved