THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
Meets & events
CTWA Chat thread
Started by Steve · 17 Dec 2015 · 40 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
17-12-15, 22:37 GMT+10#2
I've waited over 10yrs for this day...
Now that it's here, I'm not sure what to do :S
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
18-12-15, 00:17 GMT+10#5
haha you're about 5 years too late bud
---------- Post added 17-12-15 at 22:19 ----------
i need help choosing rims.
vx gts - hard to find, expensive, miss them tho
new china simmons - cheapish, over played? vintage ct
don't really want 20's prefer 19's
help?
0 likes
18-12-15, 01:15 GMT+10#6
What do you think of the VZ Maloo R8 rims?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
18-12-15, 02:55 GMT+10#7
Yeah CT really filters out the f*ckwits in comparison to Facebook. Plus the Staff actually ban the drop kicks, unlike Facebook pages.
@EVL on that Perth VL club page someone is selling a set of VX GTS' for $700.00 ONO. I like them a lot, and Simmons are good on any VL, but I feel they're kind of played out as most people have them.
How about Siggy's?
0 likes
18-12-15, 03:08 GMT+10#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
[View Post]
Yeah CT really filters out the f*ckwits in comparison to Facebook. Plus the Staff actually ban the drop kicks, unlike Facebook pages.
@EVL on that Perth VL club page someone is selling a set of VX GTS' for $700.00 ONO.
Those VX GTS on FB are trashed.
Banning ppl on FB? Once I start, I wont know where to stop, so whats the point lol
0 likes
18-12-15, 03:52 GMT+10#9
not sure i've ever noticed those vz maloo wheels steve will add them to the think list!
---------- Post added 18-12-15 at 01:53 ----------
not a huge sigs fan :/
0 likes
18-12-15, 14:23 GMT+10#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
[View Post]
Those VX GTS on FB are trashed.
Banning ppl on FB? Once I start, I wont know where to stop, so whats the point lol
Gotta weed out all the ****wits but mate. Come on. You can do it. I believe in you. Just don't ban me
Yeah they looked f*cked.. repairable possibly? Haha.
---------- Post added 18-12-15 at 12:24 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVL
[View Post]
not sure i've ever noticed those vz maloo wheels steve will add them to the think list!
---------- Post added 18-12-15 at 01:53 ----------
not a huge sigs fan :/
Hmm Pentagons or VE Super Sports?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
18-12-15, 19:52 GMT+10#12
I'm giving my ****box a bit of a birthday!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
18-12-15, 23:57 GMT+10#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by REALIST
[View Post]
Hey guys, anyone want to swap their VL for a VG ute? kthankx
Will you swap your VG ute for a slab of Emu Export?
0 likes
19-12-15, 04:46 GMT+10#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by REALIST
[View Post]
Hey guys, anyone want to swap their VL for a VG ute? kthankx
only if it comes with XU6 rims
---------- Post added 19-12-15 at 02:47 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly
[View Post]
I'm giving my ****box a bit of a birthday!
Hi Curly, been ages since I've seen you around. What you got planned?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-12-15, 08:30 GMT+10#15
Plans are to restore all the run down areas of the car that have deteriorated while i was dailying it at uni (and not maintaining it...). It needs a really good clean inside, wheels to be restored, little issues to do with the electrics sorted, like the aerial and remote locking, diff needs a rebuild and gearbox upgrade (R33 ideally), and then I'll look at chucking on the XR6 turbo that's sitting in my bedroom and upgrading ECU and injectors. Just a matter of talking myself in to diverting funds towards it, haha. In the end I want it to be reliable and unassuming.
I vaguely recall seeing the white one up for sale - did you end up getting rid of it? Remember that drag race down Forrest Highway a few years ago, haha.
0 likes
19-12-15, 15:48 GMT+10#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
[View Post]
only if it comes with XU6 rims[COLOR="Silver"]
I'm reporting you for harassment.
0 likes
24-12-15, 15:51 GMT+10#18
I decided to treat myself and the GF instead of the VL for once, so we took a trip to Europe to soak up the cold, nice weather
The VL can sit in the shed and sleep for now, to damn hot outside to drive it either way.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-12-15, 22:50 GMT+10#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly
[View Post]
Plans are to restore all the run down areas of the car that have deteriorated while i was dailying it at uni (and not maintaining it...). It needs a really good clean inside, wheels to be restored, little issues to do with the electrics sorted, like the aerial and remote locking, diff needs a rebuild and gearbox upgrade (R33 ideally), and then I'll look at chucking on the XR6 turbo that's sitting in my bedroom and upgrading ECU and injectors. Just a matter of talking myself in to diverting funds towards it, haha. In the end I want it to be reliable and unassuming.
I vaguely recall seeing the white one up for sale - did you end up getting rid of it? Remember that drag race down Forrest Highway a few years ago, haha.
Forrest Hwy? Nah wasnt me
Sold it to another guy whos on here now and again..
You'll get there mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by REALIST
[View Post]
I'm reporting you for harassment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVL
[View Post]
Anyone treating their VL's for xmas?
Spent enough for a few xmas' already this year lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinkis
[View Post]
I decided to treat myself and the GF instead of the VL for once, so we took a trip to Europe to soak up the cold, nice weather
The VL can sit in the shed and sleep for now, to damn hot outside to drive it either way.
Where to mate?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT