Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

What to do next?

Started by joshm_101 · 7 Dec 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

joshm_101Archived member
Hey I am going to buy a VY SS Manual 5.7L. It already has an exhaust, cam, otr. I am looking to spend another 3-4K. What should I do with that extra 4K??
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Top mount blower
0 likes
joshm_101Archived member
What brand could you suggest? I see Vortech is around 7g ---------- Post added 09-12-15 at 22:20 ---------- Or even a nice good brand single turbo kit that is 2nd hand?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT