Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Walkinshaw in FORZA 6

Started by b1ancardi · 4 Dec 2015 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

b1ancardiArchived member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HxT0PlfpZE Looks like Microsoft just sold me an Xbox One... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
jbrnr21Archived member
I thought the exact same thing... Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
0 likes
GMH-780Archived member
How good. Yeah I think I am now keen. The shot of it coming down Conrod Straight is enough to sell me
0 likes
jbrnr21Archived member
Haha, I think foxtell has some sort of deal on at the moment with an xbox one haha Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
0 likes
b1ancardiArchived member
I bought a 1tb model, with Forza 6, Halo 5, and Fallout 4, for $500. Not bad. All good games.
0 likes
SteffArchived member
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uNygxd9wt3A
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
The detail is amazing I remember first booting up GT3 back in the day on a 36cm old school TV and being blown away by the graphics lol
0 likes
vlgmh8Archived member
The colour of it is really nice
0 likes
jbrnr21Archived member
Guy, the xbox one... Do I need a permanent internet connection to use one? Just looked at buying one but it says I need internet... I can hot spot off my phone if I have too but just curious what I actually need internet for Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 75 images saved from CT