Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

RB30ET Bolt List

Started by BT1 SA · 25 Nov 2015 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BT1 SAArchived member
Hi, I'm after a standard bolt list for a RB30ET build as I want to replace everything externally as internally is sorted. Pretty much every external nut,bolt and washer sizes for the complete build brand new. If anyone could help or if this is else where that would be great. Cheers
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
When I rebuilt mine I was the bolt shops best friend I used to go after work with a bunch of samples and quantities As far as a list I've found Nissan are quite helpful and have all the diagrams etc. handy so they may have a list they could give you but more than likely they will have to manually go through and add all the pieces up
0 likes
BT1 SAArchived member
Thanks Antho I thought I would have to go down that path of going to the bolt shop with samples. I thought I'll ask the question. Cheers.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT