Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Rb30 injectors for standard rail

Started by ripav8 · 24 Nov 2015 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ripav8Archived member
I'm not sure if this has been covered before but I'm chasing the biggest injectors I could possibly get in the factory design with factory plug that I can put onto a factory rail. I have seen some 440cc ones but is it possible to get larger ones around 700 to 800cc. Any help would be appreciated also if any one have any lying around or a part number I could purchase some new one on. Thanks In advance
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
Also struggled with this. I'd say get gtr upgrade ones because I know for a fact gtr ones are direct fit replacement for standard VL ones. But check what the impedance is. You might have to add a ballast pack (resistors)
0 likes
ripav8Archived member
Thanks mate I'll have to look into that but think I'm needing bigger tho I'll be happy with around 700cc to 800cc. I'm running aftermarket Ecuador so impedance is not an issue I am wanting engine bay to look as standard as possible so want to run with standard rail and looking Injectors
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
I didnt mean GTR upgrade for you i ment the ones that are upgrades for GTRs off ebay. like these http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-850CC-Fuel...Adf w&vxp=mtr (http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-850CC-Fuel-Injectors-RB20DET-RB26DETT-R32-R33-R34-RB25DET-HKS-11mm-14mm-oring-/201143301060?hash=item2ed51333c4:g:0tgAAMXQjwVRAdfw&vxp=mtr)
0 likes
ripav8Archived member
Ohh thanks for that the size of those would be good but not sure how I would modify them to put a rubber fuel line on like the original brown tops. They look as tho there an oring type so won't fit a standard Vl turbo rail I'll have to go aftermarket rail with those.
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
Nah man its same as GTR injectors. You take the O ring off and the rubber spacer part and it should be exact same as standard. Fuel hose and hose clamps go straight on. I personally ran GTR injectors fitted to a standard rail. As seen in this photo by yellow top GTR 440cc injectors. [Image in original archive]
0 likes
ripav8Archived member
Ohh really that's to easy then thanks for that mate that's perfect. That's what I need then. thanks again that's worked out good.
0 likes
marathonArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ripav8 [View Post] I'm not sure if this has been covered before but I'm chasing the biggest injectors I could possibly get in the factory design with factory plug that I can put onto a factory rail. I have seen some 440cc ones but is it possible to get larger ones around 700 to 800cc. Any help would be appreciated also if any one have any lying around or a part number I could purchase some new one on. Thanks In advance you need an technician team [Image in original archive]
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,255 threads and 20,865 posts saved from CT