Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Looking for a Calais or Calais Turbo

Started by Z2TT · 22 Nov 2015 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Z2TTArchived member
Hi Guys. I've been on the lookout for a Calais, prefer a Calais Turbo. Prefer something clean but I would consider something that needs restoration or panel work but not a total wreck. If there's something out there that is totally clean and done up I have a R33 GTR S3 V-Spec that I'd consider a swap for. Cheers.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Z2TT [View Post] Hi Guys. I've been on the lookout for a Calais, prefer a Calais Turbo. Prefer something clean but I would consider something that needs restoration or panel work but not a total wreck. If there's something out there that is totally clean and done up I have a R33 GTR S3 V-Spec that I'd consider a swap for. Cheers. More details on the GTR?
0 likes
Z2TTArchived member
It's a 1997 Series 3 V-Spec Sonic Silver, 1st Owner since Import. 100,000km. Mostly original. Clean Thanks.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I'll PM you.
0 likes
no.tractionArchived member
Hey mate not sure if you're only wanting something completely finished but I just posted my unfinished project VL calais turbo that you may be interested in. Thread here: http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=278651 Cheers Matt
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 13 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today15

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 68 images saved from CT